Finding a good partner can be hard and once you find someone most women wonder if this guy is the one. There are lots of signs that a woman can look for in a man to know if he is the one or not. The only time you should really look for these signs is after you have been dating for awhile. You can’t really tell if the guy is the one just by the first date, though there have been several women who claim to have known within the first couple of minutes of meeting the guy. Take a look at the 5 Signs That He Will Make A Good Husband:
1. He doesn’t check out any other women: If he is 100% serious about dating you and staying committed to you, then he doesn’t have any reason to look or check out any other woman. If you notice that he has never disrespected you by dropping his jaw at the site of another woman, then you totally have a keeper on your hands.
2. He is independent and stable: If your man has a steady job, home and can clearly take care of himself, then this is great. It shows how responsible he is and if he can take care of himself, then he can take care of you.
3. He listens to you: If your man listens to you and encourages you in your goals, then he truly cares for you. He is supposed to be your rock and the number one person that you can count on for anything.
4. He shows you off to family and friends: He is proud to have you in his life and he wants to show you off to his family and friends. By him doing this he wants you to know that he greatly cares for you and that you are important to him.
5. He is kind to you, your family and friends: If he respects you, your family and friends, then he is definitely a keeper. Those that you care most for are important and he knows this. His way of showing you that he cares too is to be there for your family and friends when they need a helping hand.
If you have a boyfriend and he has shown you the signs from above, then you know you have a keeper. At times it can be truly difficult for a woman to find a man that she can truly trust, but when she does find that man she will know.
The summer is here and a woman needs to take care of herself and her skin, especially the face area. Take a look at the Beauty Tip: Wear SPF This Summer & Top 10 Best Sunscreens for more information.