5 Sexy Ways To Spice Up Your Relationship
It’s time that you spice up your relationship in a sexy way. I know it can be hard to sometimes get in the mood after you have been working all day and then coming home to take care of the kids. Oh, and lets not forget about cleaning up the house, cooking dinner and doing the dishes. The important thing to remember is that you and your husband or boyfriend need to enjoy some “adult” time behind closed doors. The passion and lust should never leave your relationship just because life gets busy.
Here are the 5 Sexy Ways To Spice Up Your Relationship:
1. SexText: This is one of the most exciting and warming up to the main event you can do while you both are away from each other. Think of it as foreplay, but that you both are not physically touching one another. Make sure you both send naughty, clever and flirty text messages to one another throughout the day and when the time comes to get down you both will be more excited than ever.
2. Lingerie: I know ladies sometimes you just want to put on a tank top and some pj pants and call it a night. You can’t do this all the time. Even though your man will find you attractive whatever you wear you should once in awhile give him a treat by wearing a sexy little number before crawling into bed. Sure, it will be off soon, but it will be definitely worth it.
3. What’s the rush?: There is no reason to rush the moment. Take your time and enjoy yourselves. There is a lot to sex than reaching the finish line. Spend more time with foreplay and explore one another’s bodies.
4. Role Play: Many people feel silly when they attempt to role play, which can be easily overcome. All you have to think about is that your partner means the world to you and you are willing to act out one hell of a sexy scene just to get him worked up.
5. Take a Salsa Class: There are certain dances that force you and your man to get close and move your body in such a seductive way. Taking dance classes like this can really get you and your partner work up a healthy appetite of lust.
Whatever you decide to do to spice up your relationship make sure you both are comfortable and excited about the event. You both need to enjoy one another to the fullest and if that takes taking out the flat screen TV in your bedroom to avoid laying down to catch up on TV shows, then so be it.