Women are constantly looking for makeup that are good and will stay on for long periods of time. There are tons of makeup brands out there in the beauty world, but there are only a few that work amazingly. There are some that are definitely a bit pricey, but are totally worth it. These eyeshadows glide on smoothly and can be blended for one of a kind looks. These brands of eyeshadows are also used by makeup artist professionals as well as your everyday woman who enjoys putting on makeup. This list is in no particular order, so take a look at the Top 5 Best Makeup Brands For Eyeshadows:
1. M.A.C: This brand is widely known for amazing pigmented eyeshadows and is mainly used by professionals in the beauty industry as well as beauty lovers. Their singles cost $15 each and they also offer a build your own palette.
2. Urban Decay Cosmetics: This brand is known for their vegan and cruelty free eyeshadows. Professionals and your every woman both agree that their eyeshadows are easily to apply and the colors are bright. This line has more glitter and shimmer eyeshadows than matte colors. Their singles cost $18 each. They do offer several different palettes are great prices.
3. SugarPill: This brand is relatively new to the game and their line does not carry a variety of colors, but their eyeshadows are absolutely fabulous. If you like bold, stand out vibrant colors then this is the brand for you. Their singles cost $12 each.
4. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC): This brand is 100% vegan and cruelty-free which is great for animal lovers who enjoy great quality makeup. They offer 36 shades of loose eyeshadows that are bright and long lasting. Their singles cost $14 each.
5. e.l.f (eyes lips face): This brand is not the best per se, but it is definitely the best in prices. The eyeshadows itself are great and last a good amount with using an eyeshadow primer. It’s great for those who like lots of colors, but do not wish to be dramatic with it. They have amazing palettes for incredible prices of $15 and up. As well as singles that cost $3.
This list is hands down some of the best brands for eyeshadows. Most of these colors are extremely pigmented and are long lasting. Yes, some of them might be a bit pricey to solely purchase all of the singles, but some of the companies do offer great deals on their palettes which come with 6 to 20 eyeshadows.
Are you looking for some celebrity gossip? Take a look at Khloe Kardashian Fired From “X-Factor” Due To Schedule Conflict.